Privacy Address Services
Starting at $200/yr per entity
- Service is only available to new clients that are also on Registered Agent Service.
Privacy Address – Additional layer of privacy added with the Secretary of State.
Anonymity – Your address is no longer available to the public with The Secretary of State.
Use our Utah address instead of your business or personal address with entity formation documents, banks and IRS.
Virtual Mailbox – Additional add on service to receive and upload your company mail.
Tiered options available based on your privacy location needs and mail volume usage per entity
Privacy Address Service
- $200 a year for the first entity.
- $150 a year for each additional entity.
- Our address ONLY to be used with – Entity Formation Documents, Secretary of State, Banks and the IRS.
Privacy Address with Virtual Mailbox (Limited to 25 envelopes per entity per month)
- $400 a year for the first entity.
- $300 a year for each additional entity.
- Our address may be used additionally with – Personal Names, Utility, Mortgage, and Title Companies
Privacy Address with Virtual Mailbox PLUS (Limited to 100 envelopes per month
- $800 a year for the first entity.
- $500 a year for each additional entity.
- Our address may be used additionally with – Company Websites, Business Cards, virtual sites, etc.
What is the benefit?
What is the Privacy Address Service?
This service was created to add additional privacy with The Secretary of State, the IRS and the Bank for paperless mail. It allows you to use our Utah office address instead of your business or personal address. This service does NOT include forwarding of ANY mail.
How does the virtual mailbox work and why would I need it?
All addresses are public with the Secretary of State, so this gives our clients the anonymity that they seek and require. With the Utah address, we have employees who receive mail on behalf of an entity or recipient. Each client is provided a private virtual mailbox, where mail is scanned and uploaded within one business day of receipt, and an email notification is sent.
What does it mean to be overdue?
An invoice has yet to be paid for the renewal of services. This is a 30-day buffer before the entity is canceled from the program, and removal of address with the Secretary of State will begin.
What does it mean to be canceled from Privacy Address Service?
This program is the use of our Utah office address with the Secretary of State, so when a client is canceled from the program due to non-payment, there is a resignation of services that is filed with the Secretary of State to remove our address, thus replacing the previous address on file with the State, leaving the address subject to the public. Once the entity is canceled, any future mail for that entity or recipient will be returned to the sender.
The client does have the option of filing the change of address themselves with the Secretary of State. In addition, it is their responsibility to remove the use of the Utah address with any other recipient it was shared with.