Corporate Transparency Act
Starting January 1, 2024 companies will be required to report their ownership and management of their entities to the U.S. Treasury Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). Don’t wait for 2024! Act now!
Company Compliance Service
- Federal Reports – We track and file your required reports to FinCEN per the 2024 Corporate Transparency Act.
- State Renewals – We track and file your state’s company renewal requirements.
- Corporate Bookkeeping – Prepare and maintain company minutes to ensure your company and further your asset protection.
- Digital Company Records – Secure online portal of your company documents.
- Questions? Connect with your compliance Specialists year-round.
$199/yr per entity
Registered Agent Service
- Lawsuits and Notices – We receive process services and legal notices for your company.
- Acting Registered Agent in all 50 States.
- Avoid having service of process at your home or place of business.
- Our name and address replaces your companies with the Secretary of State online.
- Digital Company Records – We maintain all files and notices secured in your online portal.
$125/yr per entity
Privacy Address Services
- Privacy Address- Receive additional privacy with the secretary of the state.
- Anonymity – Your address is no longer available to the public with The Secretary of State.
- Use our Utah address instead of your business or personal address with entity formation documents, banks and IRS.
- Virtual Mailbox – Additional add on service to receive and upload your company mail.
- Tiered options available based on your privacy location needs and mail volume usage per entity.
Starts at $200/yr per entity
Do you need to dissolve your entity before 2024?
Inactive Entities still may be required to file with the U.S. Treasury (FinCEN) in 2024 per The Corporate Transparency Act. Dissolve your entity correctly before 2024 starts and you are forced to comply with this mandated Federal Reporting.
What our Customers have to say
“I do not give recommendations of services – even when it is good. However, the Company Compliance Services provided by Main Street Business is AMAZING! ”
“MSBS really does back up their desire to create peace of mind. With their Company Compliance Service, we have had no issues staying up to date! The reminders for renewals and needed information have created a smooth filing process even with having entities in multiple states with different rules.”
“Thank you Main Street Business Services for employing competent professionals who exemplify the business practices Mark Kohler tells the world about on his videos and podcasts.”